Thursday, June 14, 2007

June15, 2007

Being a city girl, it takes a lot for me to appreciate anything "outdoorsy" =-) However, as I sit each morning at my kitchen table for quiet time with my Heavenly Father, I see my rose bush outside my window. This picture is of one morning when there were several blooms on the bush and it was beautiful to look at first thing in the morning! It is such a reminder of the blessings that God gives us every day in even the smallest of things! How "cool" of Him to put the colors of pink and green together to give us a beautiful rose bush! He knows how attracted we women are to soft colors, so he chose that particular pink for the rose bush in my backyard! I want to be thankful for each and every blessing, even if it comes w/thorns...the thorns protect the beauty of the rose and preserve it. You can draw your own conclusions on "thorns" and 'beauty" in relation to Jesus and us...let your thoughts go to Him and be thankful for the thorns He endured to protect us and preserve us for eternity.

Have a great day everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment