Wednesday, June 20, 2007

June 20, 2007



It's beginning to turn "summertime" in TX! Hitting the 90's already and 70's at night. Yes, it's still raining off and on but it's suppose to slow down for several days. It's funny how we get soooo much rain, the ground gets saturated, yet the plants act as if they haven't seen water for days! Maybe it's because they are hanging plants. I'm plant-challenged and don't really take the time to learn, either! Any ideas on why my rose plants are growing like crazy but not blooming at all?!! Not one bloom. I'm thinking it's because they don't get a lot of sunlight?! If anyone has any ideas on what I can do besides replant, can you let me know? Oh, and it's not the rose bush that I posted a picture of earlier...I have 4 others on the opposite side of the porch than that plant.




I haven't heard from Shelby since she's been gone. I miss her =-( It's so quiet with her gone...I'm praying for her week at camp that she will come back revived and re-energized. I know God has big plans for her it's just getting her to the point to see the same thing!




Not much else going on worth blogging about. Just hanging out w/Alix and Mike and trying to get caught up on things that I have let go for far too long. Hope everyone is doing well. Come and visit us if you're out-of-towners!




Chow! Or Ciao! or whatever else you can think of to say good-bye!


m

No comments:

Post a Comment