Tuesday, June 26, 2007

June 26, 2007

Raining...again. I'm not complaining at all, mind you. We have had many summers that have had drought-like conditions and our summer hasn't even gotten into full swing yet so how can I complain?! I know some of you are experiencing drought conditions. I am praying for you because i know how tough that can be. He will provide rain...we just have to trust Him that He knows the exact time it needs to come.


I was reading Psalms 66 today and vs 1-4 were a great way to start my day. Read it when you get a chance. Put it this way...I want to be a shouter!! Any scripture meaningful in our life right now? Please share!


The day is still ahead of me. I've been trying to get the girls up and going. I guess I need to get them up at the crack of dawn so they go to sleep at night! Night owls!

With the rain outside it makes for a good day for reading...or scrapbooking...not for cleaning the house =-)

No comments:

Post a Comment