Saturday, June 9, 2007

June 9, 2007


Psalms 15 was the scripture I mentioned previously. I think it clearly outlines what kind of person I need to strive to be and boy do I have a long way to go!


Mike and I are going to the IRL race tonight at TMS. I haven't seen Indy racing since we lived in Indiana! We're hooking up w/my mom and dad so it should be fun and interesting! I prefer Nascar (go Kasey Kahne!) but I'll watch Danica Patrick race, even if she is being a brat right now!


Not alot to post today. It's the weekend so I have limited access to the computer with everyone being home! Oh, I am excited that a week from today we're going to see Kenny Chesney in concert at Pizza Hut park in Frisco! I love him! He's going to be there w/Sugarland, Sarah Evans and Taylor Swift. Our first family concert outing...and Kenny's the Entertainer of the Year (for country music!) for his third straight year so it should be a great concert!!! (p.s.-that's whose pic is at the top of the blog, btw)


Take it easy and stay cool...like me =-)

m

No comments:

Post a Comment