Monday, January 12, 2009

January 7, 2009

MEMORY
Mike & I have been re-connecting with friends from high school, which is farther back than I care to discuss.  Let's just say that it's more than 20 years.  That alone makes me feel old.  Sure, I have specific memories of all of these friends, some more than others.  I can probably tell you a story or two about each one.  However, I'm finding that I'm either totally blond (no offense to whoever is a TRUE blond!)and clueless or there are certain things that I just blocked out of my mind for some reason!

One of my fellow cheerleading buddies has proceeded to tell me of something I supposedly did, in the area of sneaking away from church camp for a day!  Of course she's mistaken...I was the "good girl" of the group (stop choking, some of you who know otherwise!).  Then others appear to be speaking a foreign language when they ask if I remember certain other things that I was supposedly a part of!  What's wrong with me that I can't remember?!!  I am thoroughly enjoying talking w/"old" friends again...I just wish I could remember who they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment