Friday, January 16, 2009

January 16, 2009

OH WHAT FUN...

So, I had my mammogram yesterday.  I hate those things.  I'm thankful for the technology that it incorporates to detect cancer early, but my word, I'm pretty sure a guy developed the idea in honor of an ex-wife or ex-girlfriend!   And the radiology building where I was tortured at was so "proud" of their new machine because it was " all digital"..woo hoo and hallelujah, but can you digitize my body part in question and use that instead of the two monster plates of discomfort I had to become one with?!  How can one be proud of a torture device?  And the technician was a woman!  

The upside to that visit, though, was that I didn't have to get weighed...ahhhhh, the trade-off for not having to see those numbers that would teeter between where I should be and where I am...

I think I'd rather get weighed.

m

No comments:

Post a Comment