Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26, 2009

GOD CRACKS ME UP!!-
No one can ever tell me that God does not have a sense of humor!  I was reading through one of my devos online and came across Proverbs 2:2-3 (NLT) and this is what it said.."Tune your ears to wisdom and concentrate on understanding.  Cry out for insight and ask for understanding."  Now that may not seem funny to you at all but what cracked me up was the word "concentrate".  Depending on your personality, I guess, you can read that several ways but given my ADD, I could just hear God saying, "Concentrate!  Come on you can do it! Focus! Just concentrate on understanding!"  There are days (most of them actually!) that my mind goes from one thing to another to another and I can't remember what that first "one thing" was!  Today must have been one of those days for me so God threw this verse in front of me to start my day with!  

Thanks, God, for caring enough for me to know when to tell me to "concentrate" and not get distracted by meaningless worries and activities!

That's all for now..I just got the biggest kick out of that and wanted to share it with you in case you need to concentrate today!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment