Monday, January 12, 2009

January 6, 2009

I haven't blogged for a while and the last blog I did was on a different site.  I found this one and thought I would try blogging again.  Sure I'm in my 40's but I'm trying to stay current on the technology of today.  Notice I didn't say "cutting edge"...I'm not as sharp as I used to be ;)

I'm twittering, facebooking, blogging and...what else...oh, yeah, living a real life in a real world!  It makes me feel important and knowledgeable to use these things, but I have come to the realization that no amount of technology available to us today can compare with the worth and significance I have in Jesus Christ.  Why would I ever want anything more?  I don't know...I don't want anything else...all of this "stuff" keeps me in touch w/friends and family.  I need to put as much time and effort into keeping in touch w/the One who gives me life.  I know I will find a balance and then when I do, He'll probably call me home 

No comments:

Post a Comment