Monday, January 12, 2009

January 12, 2009...again

So I was trying to blog on another blog site, but me being the google girl that I am, came back to my blogger blog.  I lost track of it sometime last year but I hope to keep up with it a little more routinely.  My initial thought when I started this last year was to post something that happened in my life or something I was learning EVERY DAY.  I think that after trying to do that for say...a day or two, it because too overwhelming and it slacked off little by little.  Bear with me as I try again.  It's not a big informative blog, just an insight into my life and thoughts which doesn't take much time given that my thoughts are few and far between and my life is fairly mundane (but I wouldn't change it for anything!)

Today I'm not feeling well at all.  SOO nauseated, but definitely not pregnant so don't ask :)  I don't feel like this very often and so I'm not handling it well. .. And there are no saltine's in sight and buttery Ritz don't help.  I'm really not a whiner.  I've had more than my share of days not feeling well and have come through them victorious in Christ.  I think that my not feeling well today serves as a reminder for me to be thankful for where I am and where I've come from physically.  Some know my "story", others don't, but suffice it to say, God is good and He is faithful and feeling a little nauseated today is nothing.  

See, I've knocked some sense into myself just by typing this blog.  Like I told a friend of mine, blogging is cheap therapy! And a way to share a small bit of myself so you can all see how normal your life really is :)

See ya later!
m

2 comments:

  1. So glad to see you blogging again. I enjoy keeping up with you that way. I just am not a facebooker!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are feeling better quickly.
    Tonight I tried to recreate the food we had together when we went out to eat with you guys. Did remember not to put 3 tablespoons or red pepper this time! Wasn't the same, but everyone liked it ok.
    Paula

    ReplyDelete