Saturday, July 7, 2007

July 7, 2007

This is an organizational weekend. Trying to clean out closets that I never go in, set up filing cabinets for the upcoming school year and work in the guest room trying to spruce it up a little bit. You know, all of the "fun stuff" that you just never get around to doing =-) My plan is to scrapbook tomorrow for quite a while...I hope to do it. I'm so far behind that I think I'm caught up! I really, really miss it, but I just don't take the time to do it anymore.
Alix spent the night at mamaw and papaw's house last night and is having a fun time with them today. She's been playing with Jordan's little puppy (ies) and having a fun time with that. She's also helping paps paint their bedroom and helping mams pull weeds and dead flowers off of the rose bushes. Keeping the little one busy!
Shelby's been home with us. We had fun playing dominoes and Hearts last night until she got tuckered out about 10:30 p.m.! What's up with that?!
Mike's been working outside washing the cars and playing in the yard. He loves it although he complains an awful lot about the heat, etc. It is starting to really get warm and the sun is finally shining again! Still very thankful for the rain we've been having and won't complain a bit!
I guess that sums up the weekend. Going to church tonight and then around the house and stuff tomorrow. The girls have choir practice for WBYC which is a week from Monday. (World Baptist Youth conference)
Take care and enjoy your time off this weekend!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment