Sunday, July 29, 2007

July 29, 2007

Hey =-)

Not a lot to post today. Been a rather quiet weekend compared to most. We did go to the Sunday A.M. service this morning at Aurora Baptist. We usually go on Saturday night and enjoy the Saturday casualness. This morning was nice...I'm sure if we went routinely we would really be able to make alot of friends.

Shelby starts her drivers ed tomorrow afternoon. Am I ready? NO!! I'll be sure to send out a warning whenever she starts driving with us in the car =-)

I haven't seen Baby Ryan since Thursday. I'm missing him, but hear he's doing well. I talked to Kayrene yesterday and it sounds like they are doing well adjusting at home.

That's really about it. Like I said, quiet weekend. I guess it's getting ready for the extremely busy weeks that lie ahead gearing up for school.

Talk later...

m

No comments:

Post a Comment