Tuesday, July 24, 2007

July 24, 2007






It's been a few days since my last entry, but I have great news! I have a new nephew...Ryan Jeffrey Janak! He was born yesterday, July 23 and I was honored to be able to be there to see him born. He's soooo cute! However, I've lost my "biggest baby of the family" bragging rights. Kayrene beat me by a long shot! Ryan was 9 lb 14 oz and was 21 1/4" long...and delivered naturally!!! I bow to her =-) She did really well, as did Jeff. They are very proud parents of an adorable little boy. The girls are proud cousins and have just oooh'd and aaah'd over him since they first saw him. Grandma Jones gets to come to town tomorrow, Wednesday to spend a few weeks with baby and her daughter. She's anxious to get here!
We're all so happy for them and can't wait to watch him grow like my other 3 nephews have grown so quickly!
See you later...need to go see baby Ryan again this afternoon!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment