Tuesday, July 10, 2007

July 10, 2007

My first day of working out-

The girls and I went to Mike's place of employment which also houses a work out facility. The girls and I had talked about it for a while but today we decided to go for it. We got there and Mike had begun without us thinking that we would not last the whole hour or so that he works out...he of little faith =-) I think we were actually there for an hour, thank you very much! He showed us how to do the various machines and then left us on our own. I think I made the girls laugh so hard that they got their workout from laughing!! It's a funny story, but with my not knowing the correct terms of the workout equipment, etc, it wouldn't be as funny in a blog! Just put it this way, the girls will have a great memory of their mom working out!

Anyway, I "breezed" through the workout session and walked a mile on the treadmill. I'm sure I won't even be able to get out of bed in the morning! It's been ages since I've worked out like that but I really do enjoy it, working out with the weight machines! Plus I get to see my hunk of a husband working out and looking really good all sweaty!!

The girls, especially Alix, like to go there because a famous teen TV/Movie star is there a lot. His name is Cody Linley. He's on the infamous Hannah Montanna Disney show and he's been in the movie "Hoot". Anyway, for a 16 yr old, I guess he's "hot"...Alix is all dreamy about him. His mom teaches acting classes there and when he's not on location or filming he comes to the building to help teach classes. For some reason, Alix feels a major calling to learn acting =-) That's the only reason she likes to go work out. Here's a pic I found of him when I googled him.

So, back to my workout. Right now at 9 p.m, I don't feel too bad. Look for my post tomorrow, Wednesday, to see how I am. If there's no post, I was too sore to even type!

Later guys!

m

No comments:

Post a Comment