Tuesday, July 17, 2007

July 17, 2007


Hello all =-)

Both of the girls are gone for a few days and yes, I'm missing them. Missing the drama and constant tension and tears that are normal at our house these days...NO! But I am missing their laughter and their hugs and seeing their sleepy faces in the mornings. I haven't heard from them, but I'm sure they're having a good time or Alix would have called by now! They're going to Hurrican Harbor today and neither have been before so I'm praying for safety and that they not get totally burned! They took sunscreen so hopefully they remember to use it!

I used my day alone yesterday to get caught up on surfing the computer time! while they are home during the summer my computer time is limited so I think I sat here a good part of the day copying CD's to my yahoo music and burning mix CD's to play in the car. Yes, I did my "work" here at home to but had fun just chillin' and playing on the computer. I don't think I'll spend as much time here as I did yesterday, but it's nice to sit down and not have to give up time to 2 little computer hogs!

Enjoy your day! I know I will (even with thoughts of my girls in the back of my mind!)!

m

No comments:

Post a Comment