Sunday, February 1, 2009

February 1, 2009

Friday must have flown by since I didn't post my "Favorite Friday" blog!  Honestly, I'm doing this for myself...it helps me to reflect and ponder things that I usually take for granted.  The fact that some of you choose to share in this with me by reading my blog is a good thing. (:

Favorite #1-this is seasonal, but when it's "in season", it is my favorite thing to do every weekend...
FOOTBALL!!!  I LOVE to watch football on TV.  The fact that today is Super Bowl Sunday is a little depressing since I won't have my favorite past time until August-ish.  So I'll carry my tissues with me to mourn the passing of yet another football season, and another football season that the Cowboys did not advance...

Favorite #2-another fav of mine these days are sweatshirts (:  They're big and comfy and warm.  They usually go well with sweat pants but I don't have those so jeans are a close second.  In the fall and winter, sweatshirts are the top of choice.

Favorite #3-my Blackberry Curve phone!  I absolutely love this thing and carry it with me everywhere I go.  I can't explain why I am so obsessed with this technological advancement, but I am.  Maybe it's because it makes everything so accessible to me no matter where I am.  Just about anything I can do at the home computer I can do on the Blackberry only on a smaller scale.  A stay-at-home mom with a Blackberry seems idiotic to some, but to me it's perfect!

As the song goes, "These are a few of my favorite things!".  Nothing substantial or eternally significant but they make this life on earth a little more pleasant (:  I know there are sooo many people out there who don't even have food or water and I'm talking about inanimate objects as favorites.  I get that.  But for now, on this particular day and this particular blog, I'm writing about these silly things...

Think about your favs...what do you absolutely enjoy having?
Until next time
m

No comments:

Post a Comment