Tuesday, June 3, 2008

June 3, 2008

My "green" goal for the week...finish up using my paper napkins and try to use cloth napkins to cut down on the amount of paper that is thrown away. I'm hoping to hit up some thrift stores to see what they have in the way of cloth napkins. If nothing, Alix is really into sewing right now so how hard could it be to cut out squares and sew the rough edges to make them clean edges? (I obviously don't know the "correct" sewing lingo, but I'm sure you get the idea!)

Shelby and I watched Ryan, my nephew, today. He's sooo cute and soooo good! He had me laughing quite a bit! He's a good boy, but he sure is busy!!! Whew! Maybe this Shelby-getting-her-license-thing isn't so bad now!! =-) Love you, Ryan!

Getting ready to work on my grocery list/menu for the next week. I always feel stuck in a cooking rut so if anyone has any good recipes they're using right now, feel free to share! We love to try new things!!

Better get to working on it..ugh...
m

No comments:

Post a Comment