Wednesday, June 11, 2008

June 11, 2008







It's sooo hot here in TX. I know we're not the only hot place on the planet, but it just sucks the life out of you it seems! Our summer break has officially started and so far, I haven't heard the "b" word (bored)! Shelby's driving and has a correspondence course to take over the summer so she's working on it a little bit at a time. Alix is sewing...and sewing...and sewing! She's getting some private lessons from her Consumer Science (Home Ec) teacher through the summer and she's in the beginning stages of starting a dress. I've bought fabric for her to make my "go green" cloth napkins!

I'm taking it upon myself to try to learn HTML & CSS...at this point, I know enough to be dangerous but not enough to make a cute blog page =-) Yes, that's the only reason I want to learn to code is so I can make "cute" blog pages! I think there's a little potential income there if I can just get it up and going. I went to the library yesterday and loaded up on the "dummies" and "idiots" books so we'll see what happens! If anyone knows any tricks or the best (easiest) way to design blog pages feel free to clue me in!!

I'll put up a couple of pictures from Shelby's party. It was fun and she had a good time which is all that matters, right?! My brother, Jordan, drew the backdrop for pictures at her party. Cool!


Hope you are all well...I'll chat more later!



m

No comments:

Post a Comment