Monday, August 27, 2007

August 27, 2007



Prayers please! Tomorrow is the first day of home school w/Shelby! I know it is the best thing for her at this moment in her life but it's a little overwhelming and daunting at the same time. She's still "cool" with it but unsure of how it's going to work, etc. She did find out that a new "friend" of hers is homeschooled so that helped ease the pain a little =-)


Alix is ready to head back to middle school...ugh! Who in their right mind wants to go back to the 7th grade? Hands raised anyone?!! Not me, especially in this day and age. All of the drama that is involved with being a girl in the 21st century!


Question for you guys, too...anyone have any secret weight loss tips? For some reason I've put on a few pounds and I'm miserable and want to get rid of it! It's a long story but unfortunately, I'm not sure I can get rid of it very easily. I could go into all of the details of my medical history as to why I think it's harder for me to lose weight, but it could take all of the Google airspace in order to do that! Anyway, if you have anything that's working for you, please let me know!


Ok, here goes...I'm off to get ready to be Homeschool Mom of the Year! (at least on McKenzie Dr. in Trophy Club!)


Help!


m

No comments:

Post a Comment