Saturday, December 1, 2007

December 1, 2007


December already...what more can I say? Thanksgiving was good, it's over and now we are in the homestretch for Christmas! WOW!

Shopping for gifts is in full swing. I started the day after Thanksgiving...online! I wasn't ready to face the masses on Black Friday, so I got up at 5 a.m. and did some shopping online! I got a lot of it accomplished that day, but am still in the search for a few things. How about you? Still working on it, done, or haven't yet started? Now getting my Christmas cards out is a different matter all together! They are still in a nice, neat pile on my desk awaiting pictures to put in them. Trying to get the four of us together long enough to take some pictures is near the impossible factor, but hopefully we can get it done this weekend and get our lovely, smiling faces out to you all!

I haven't posted any pics for a while so I'll include a few that reflect our lives in the last month or so!

I pray that you all have a Merry Christmas season...don't let the scrooges of the world take your smile!

M

No comments:

Post a Comment