Wednesday, October 24, 2007

October 24,2007

Ok, I could have swore that I had blogged since the beginning of October but I guess not! Yes, I keep that busy that I can't remember one day from the next! We went to NYC for a few days and had an absolute blast (if I haven't talked to you!). I've been playing w/the pics on Shutterfly trying to create a scrapbook of sorts. I thought it would be cool and easy which it was, but when I decided I could do the $39.99 book for 20 pages I didn't realize that I would have 43 pages! It's an additional $1.00 per page so I have a really nice $65 scrapbook! I haven't bought it yet, just look at it on the computer! Anyway, I'm trying to get in the digital scrapbooking era but it's all a little confusing. Part of Shelby's school is learning Adobe Photoshop so I'm going to have her figure it all out and then show me how to do it=-))

We're all the same...busy, busy, busy. Overall, things are good. Having 2 teenage daughters can take a toll on Mike and me, but we muddle through and pray for quiet time away from the constant chatter! We treasure it, though, because we know that one day (sooner than we think!) we will wish we could hear them chatter again!

Well, I'm off to get Alix and check in on Shelby to make sure she's getting her homework done.

Take care and I'll talk to you soon!
m

No comments:

Post a Comment