Saturday, September 8, 2007

September 8, 2007

Another week of homeschool is past and I think I learned a little bit more this week in regards to organization, planning, etc. Of course, it always looks better on paper than it does when I put it in practice, but I'm diligently praying that it will work and will make things go a little smoother than it has been! We had a round of tests and Shelby did well. We were pleased and I think it helped her self-confidence as well.

My baby, Alix, turns 13 tomorrow, 9/9!!! When did she grow up and how quickly it happened?! Of course her BIG birthday celebration won't take place until October in NYC, but we're having a little family deal tomorrow, plus I'm sure that shopping at Delia's will be thrown in the mix as well! She is insistent on finding a dress or something to wear to a broadway show so her first stop is Delia's. I can't believe she's grown up this quickly but I guess time flies even more when you're older and when time applies to your kids!

I'd better get going w/my day. I have miles to go before I sleep and sometimes, it's a lonely, narrow road when you're a mom!!

talk to you later

m

No comments:

Post a Comment